|Gala Date||Thursday, April 13, 2023|
|Time||6:00 pm-Cocktail Hour for Sponsors/Table Donors | 7:00 pm-Doors open for General Admission | 7:30 pm-Program Begins|
|Location||Columbus Convention and Trade Center|
Seats are limited. Vote for YOUR 2023 Star Today!
Deadline to Purchase your tickets is March 30th
Although this is our 14th year of Dancing Stars of Columbus, this year's event will be our 13th in person show, we have 13 Star dancers, performing on the 13th of April.
We hope YOU will join us for Lucky 13th, as our Stars begin their season by joining thousands of other Georgians in the fight to end Alzheimer's disease by raising funds for the care, support and research programs of the Alzheimer's Association.
This event pairs local Columbus residents with professional dancers to raise money by gaining votes in a one-night gala dance competition. Supporters can vote online for their favorite dancer prior to the event. In 2022, Dancing Stars of Columbus raised more than $316,000.
Please plan on joining us Thursday, April 13th, as the Alzheimer's Association, Georgia Chapter, along with the incredible 2023 Cast, host this year's event.
Vote For Your Favorite Dancing Star
The Mill District Inc
Amerifund Home Loans
WXTX & WTVM
Collaborative Health Systems
|Caroline Fields - Bickerstaff Parham Real Estate|
|Ethelyn Riley Hardaway/Springer||Randy Robertson Georgia State Senator|
Top Dancing Stars
- Amy Farmer - $30,490.00
- Troy Jackson - $27,091.00
- Thad Haygood - $25,185.00
- Lauren Chambers - $19,680.00
- Sally Dismuke - $17,765.00
- Jason Dennis - $17,370.00
- Caroline Fields - $16,031.00
- Sabrina Broden - $16,030.00
- Whitley Cooper - $14,245.00
- Ceci Riedel - $11,056.00
- Michael Ernst - $7,431.00
- Ethelyn Riley - $6,450.00
- Randy Robertson - $5,031.00
- W.L. Amos Foundation
- Columbus Memory Center
- Shelby and Wanda Amos Foundation
- Dr. Luke Wolff
- Kay Saunders
- Bill Jordan
- Lockwood Partners
- Thiruppathi and Friends
- Supper Club
- Rice Financial Products Company
- Company C Academy of Dance in Memory of Luther B. Benton, Jr.
- C3 wheel repair
- BMW of Columbus
- Mr. & Mrs. Paul Van Kilpatrick Jr.
- Dianne Brooks
- Elevance Health
- St. Luke bible girls
- Margie Riles, Letizia & friends, and Stephanie Callahan