|Gala Date||Thursday, May 26, 2022|
|Time||6:00 PM - Cocktail Reception for Table Donors 7:00 PM - General Admission|
|Location||Columbus Trade Center|
CHECKS MUST BE IN COLUMBUS BY COB ON 5/23/2022 - YOU CAN BRING A CHECK TO THE EVENT!
Dancing Stars of Columbus is an exciting benefit for the Alzheimer’s Association, Georgia Chapter. Our take on the popular tv dance competition, this fundraising event is comprised of 12 local celebrity dancers paired with professional dancers, all raising funds by gaining votes! Then the dancers come together to compete in a one night gala dance competition, it’s an event you do not want to miss!
Vote For Your Favorite Dancing Star
Top Dancing Stars
- Sangeeta Patil - $27,634.33
- Tracy Dean - $27,363.33
- Colleen Rustin - $26,223.33
- Tripp Upchurch - $24,633.33
- Samantha Wright - $22,985.00
- Fitz Bickerstaff - $22,533.33
- Nikki Ruark - $17,295.00
- Dustin Brown - $13,203.33
- Trey Keadle - $10,118.33
- Barbara Gauthier - $10,020.00
- Jimmy Motos - $6,998.33
- Brent Benefield - $3,328.33
- W.L. Amos Sr. Foundation Inc.
- Shelby and Wanda Amos
- Virgil Miller
- Mr. & Mrs. E. Warner Neal Jr.
- Lipham Foundation Inc 01/07
- GB & Charlotte A Saunders Foundation Inc COMPANY
- Keller Williams
- Biil Jordan Realtree-Jordan Outdoor Enterprises, Ltd
- Boon Bickerstaff Real Estate
- Nikki Ruark
- Euphoria Salon
- DR Aditya Reddy
- Dr. John M. Henderson DO PC
- Elizabeth Fry & Dupont Kirven Foundation
- Flournoy Development Company COMPANY
- Company C Academy of Dance, In Memory of Luther B. Benton Jr.
- Jay harris