Team Santa Barbara, CA
Welcome to Team Santa Barbara, we are are so glad you're here. Join us for this year's co-ed RivALZ Spring Challenge from April 1st-May 31st. We welcome teammates from all over the country to join our team!
This spring, let's come together #SantaBarbaraStrong. Show up for the fight against Alzheimer's by joining our team for the RivALZ Spring Challenge, a fundraising and fitness competition, or support our team by making a donation.
IMPACT OF YOUR DONATIONS:
PROVIDES CARE AND SUPPORT TO ALL THOSE FACING ALZHEIMER’S.
- Online message boards through AlzConnected®.
- In-person support groups, connecting those facing the disease with a network of help in their community.
- A free nationwide 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900) offering information and referrals.
DRIVES RESEARCH TOWARD TREATMENT, PREVENTION AND,ULTIMATELY, A CURE.
- Provides more than $440 million to over 2,900 scientific proposals, creating critical advancements.
- Brings the global research community together to tackle common challenges, such as the first new diagnostic guidelines for Alzheimer’s in 27 years.
- Drives support for transformational projects such as the Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer Network Trials Unit (DIAN TU).
ADVOCATES TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF ALL THOSE AFFECTED BYALZHEIMER’S.
- Helps to pass landmark legislation such as the National Alzheimer's Project Act, which mandated a national plan to fight Alzheimer's.
- Works to ensure federal policy reflects the urgency of the Alzheimer's crisis, resulting in unprecedented funding increases, including a historic $425 million increase.
- Recruits and trains hundreds of thousands of advocates to ensure that Alzheimer's disease cannot be ignored.
Team Santa Barbara, CA Line-Up
Indicates team captain