My Personal Fundraising Page
By participating in the Virtual Ride to End ALZ, I've committed to raising awareness and funds to advance the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association®.
Currently, more than 5 million Americans have Alzheimer's disease and that number is expected to grow to as many as 16 million by 2050. Our future is at risk and we must come together to change the course of this disease.
Please support my efforts by making a donation to the Alzheimer's Association. 90% of funds raised go to towards funding critical research for treatments and ultimately a cure, while the remaining 10% go to enhancing care and support programs for families, caregivers and healthcare professionals, and increasing public awareness and education efforts. Thank you for joining the fight against Alzheimer’s disease!