Let’s Ride Together!
All routes start and finish at the Blue Hole Regional Park in Wimberley, TX, which is considered one of the hidden gems of Central Texas. Join us for a weekend getaway in TX Hill Country!
You likely are interested in the Ride to End ALZ because supporting those facing Alzheimer’s and all other dementia is important to you. If you or anyone you love needs information or support, the Alzheimer’s Association is here and available to help with:
- Our free 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900)
- Information and resources on our extensive website at alz.org
- Tips for caregivers during the COVID pandemic
Friday, October 8th
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Packet Pickup, Trek Bicycle, 517 S. Lamar Blvd. Austin, TX
Saturday, October 9th
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Packet Pickup, Community Pizza & Beer Garden, 111 Old Kyle Rd #330, Wimberley, TX
- 4-7 p.m. VIP Dinner at Camp Lucy in Dripping Springs, TX. This exclusive first-class event is for those that have raised $1,000+ and want the chance to meet with Dr. Chris Weber, the Director, Global Science Initiatives of the Alzheimer's Association. Dr. Weber is responsible for communicating the global research landscape of Alzheimer's and dementia, including the breadth and reach of the Assocation's research programs, and the critical need for increased research funding from the private and public sectors. It will feel red carpet, but leave the black ties and dresses at home and come casual to eat (and drink) award-winning culinary amazingness! We will be wining and dining under the stars in the vineyards of Camp Lucy and you won’t want to miss being a part of this one-of-a-kind experience.
Sunday, October 10th
- 6:30-8 a.m. Check In at Blue Hole Regional Park in Wimberley, TX
- 7:15-7:45 a.m. Team Photos at the start line
- 8 a.m. RIDE START
- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Ride Post Party in the lawn and natural swimming spot at Blue Hole Regional Park