ABOUT THIS RIDE
Started by the Noonan family in 1996, the Ride to End ALZ® New England is a fully supported, one-day fundraising event to directly impact the pace and momentum behind the fight to end Alzheimer's and all other dementias. Inspired by a determination to end this disease, participants and volunteers raise critical funds and awareness to advance research and bring us one mile closer to a cure.
Whether you're an avid cyclist or a weekend warrior, we offer routes for a range of riders. Choose between three scenic options -100, 62, or 30 miles - cycling along the beautiful coast of New Hampshire and through picturesque Massachusetts towns, ending with a big celebration on the beach featuring live music, barbecue, and cold beer! We also offer a virtual rider option for those who can’t make it to Hampton Beach.
Now in its 27th year, the Ride to End ALZ New England has raised over $8.3 million to directly advance treatments and research towards the first survivor of Alzheimer's. Our vision is a world without Alzheimer's and all other dementias. You can help us cycle towards that vision by registering today! We invite individuals of all abilities to join us in the fight to END ALZ!
All Riders receive the following:
- Personal fundraising webpage
- Fundraising coach to provide support and helpful tips and tools
- Option to earn a prizes and a variety cycling gear exclusive to the Ride to End ALZ New England (in-person riders automatically earn a jersey for Ride day!)
- Reduced rate at area hotels
- Early Bird Rider Packet Pick Up (bib number, bike number, wristband, etc.)
- Pre-Ride light breakfast
- Finish line Beach Bash with BBQ, beer, live music, dips in the ocean, pictures, and more!
RIDE DAY PHOTOS!
90% GOES TO
90% of the funds raised go toward the Association's efforts to discover methods of treatment and prevention for Alzheimer's and other dementias.
BACK TO TOP