Check out the Texas Ride Guide to get a full overview of the details for ride including hotel information, route and site venue maps, etc
Did you miss out on the virtual Kick-Off on October 17? Check out the recording and powerpoint of the meeting that discusses WHY we ride, shares fundraising tips and captures details for ride weekend!
Friday, November 4
- 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. Packet Pick-Up Trek Bicycle, 517 S. Lamar Blvd, Austin, Texas 78704.
Saturday, November 5th
- 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. Packet Pick-Up Community Pizza and Beer Garden, 111 Old Kyle Rd, Wimberley, Texas 78676.
- 4-7 p.m. Champions Dinner at Austin Central Library in Austin, TX. This exclusive first-class event is for those that have raised $1,000+ and want the chance to meet with Dr. Chris Weber, the Director, Global Science Initiatives of the Alzheimer's Association. Dr. Weber is responsible for communicating the global research landscape of Alzheimer's and dementia, including the breadth and reach of the Assocation's research programs, and the critical need for increased research funding from the private and public sectors. This event is business casual and is inside the beautiful Austin Central Library. Join us as we wine and dine sharing stories with each other; this is an event you won't want to miss!
Sunday, November 6th
- 6:30-8 a.m. Check In and Final Packet Pick-Up at Blue Hole Regional Park in Wimberley, TX
- 7:15-7:45 a.m. Team Photos
- 8 a.m. RIDE START
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Ride Post Party at the soccer fields at Blue Hole Regional Park
Need to ship your bike? Use BikeFlight to ensure your bike, wheels and gear receive the highest level of monitoring on their way to and from Ride to End ALZ Texas. For more details, click here
Want to join Ride to End ALZ Texas but don't have a bike? Click on this link https://treklamar.rentabikenow.com/reserve/ and order your bike rental through Trek. They will bring your bike to the start on Sunday morning if you would like.
You can also rent your bike through Mellow Johnny's in Austin while supplies last. Click on the link, scroll to the yellow button that says "Click Here to see the Fleet and Rent a Bike".
The ride itself might only take you a few hours on Sunday, but we've made this a turn-key weekend getaway for you, even if you are local. Stay with us at our host hotel and experience what Austin has to offer. Fairmont Austin https://book.passkey.com/e/50319177
Prefer to stay in San Marcos and experience the wonderful San Marcos Premium Outlets, reserve a room at the Embassy Suites using the following link https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=SNMESES&groupCode=CESALZ&arrivaldate=2022-11-04&departuredate=2022-11-06&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT
The courtesy room blocks are limited and will close on October 15 or sooner if the blocks get filled.
Prefer to stay in Wimberley in one of the beutiful ranch homes, cottages or villas? Check out hillcountrypremier.com, click on Hill Country Lodging under Categories or scroll to the bottom of the page and see the section titled "Rentals".
BACK TO TOP