Team Page ForBriar Common Brewery + Eatery
with Briar Common Brewery + Eatery
Donate to a teammate below to contribute to our Team!
2023 Ride to End ALZ - Colorado Sunday, June 11, 2023
BACK TO TOP
Briar Common Brewery + Eatery
Why We Ride: The father of Briar Common Brewery Eatery's owners, Kent and Greg Dawson, had Alzheimers. Kent's mother-in-law lives with Alzheimers now. This is a personal cause for the Dawson family and a way for the Brewery to give back to the community. We welcome anyone onto our team who wants to ride for the cause with us!
Why Join Our Team?
- Comraderie, Support, Encouragement to stay the course and complete the ride
- Fundraising support through the Briar Common microphone
- Group rides starting and ending at the brewery with a free beer at the end of each!
- Team ride finishers each get a Briar Common Brewery Eatery swag bag
- Top 3 team fundraisers win Briar Common Brewery Eatery prizes
- Team tent at the end of the event for shade and fun!
TEAM GROUP RIDE UPDATES:
- Sunday, March 5th: Meet at the street-level patio at 1 pm for an easy going, ride down the Platt Trail to Nixon's Coffee House and back. About 12 miles each way, nearly entirely on trail, and relatively flat.
- CANCELED - Sunday, April 16th: Meet at the street-level patio at 1 pm. Route TBD.
- Sunday, May 7th: Meet at the street-level patio at 1 pm. Route TBD.
Free beer at the brewery after the group rides (for team riders and team financial supporters who want to join the camaraderie!)
Alzheimer’s disease is the sixth-leading cause of death in the United States. More than 6 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s, and over 11 million are acting as their caregivers.
We are going the distance for all those affected while raising funds and awareness to advance research toward the first survivor of Alzheimer’s.
Right now, there is no shortage of ideas in Alzheimer’s research — only dollars. But together, we can help change that. 100 percent of the funds raised from this event will go toward the Association’s efforts to discover methods of treatment and prevention for Alzheimer's and other dementias.
Alzheimer’s touches all of us, and it will take all of us to end it. Please join our team or donate today.
Hoping to see you on the road soon!
Kent and Lara Dawson
BACK TO TOP
Cheer Us On!