Every dollar you raise benefits those affected by Alzheimer's disease in your community.
The Alzheimer's Association is a global organization, working to advance care, support and research across the world. From face-to-face support to online education programs and promising worldwide research initiatives, the money you raise makes a difference in the lives of those facing Alzheimer's.
The Alzheimer's Association:
Provides care and support to all those facing Alzheimer's.
- Online message boards through ALZConnected®.
- In-person support groups, connecting those facing the disease with a network of help in their community.
- A free nationwide 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900) offering information and referrals.
Drives research toward treatment, prevention and, ultimately, a cure.
- Currently investing over $185 million in more than 540 active best-of-field projects in 30 countries.
- Brings the global research community together to tackle common challenges, such as the first new diagnostic guidelines for Alzheimer's in 27 years.
- Drives support for transformational projects such as the Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer Network Trials Unit (DIAN-TU).
Speaks up for the needs and rights of people affected by Alzheimer's.
- Helps to pass landmark legislation such as the National Alzheimer's Project Act, which mandated a national plan to fight Alzheimer's.
- Works to ensure federal policy reflects the urgency of the Alzheimer's crisis, resulting in unprecedented funding increases, including a historic $425 million increase.
- Recruits and trains hundreds of thousands of advocates to ensure that Alzheimer's disease cannot be ignored.