Welcome to the William “Bill” Emery Caregiver Resource Center!
A library for people living in central and western North Carolina
In support of our mission, we provide free access to accurate, current, and comprehensive information to people with Alzheimer's disease, family members, caregivers and health professionals through the Emery Resource Library. Books, DVDs, and CDs are available on a variety of topics including brain health, symptom management, emotional health, family support, disease information, and more.
How does the resource library work?
- Our lending library is for those living in our chapter footprint in central and western NC who have Alzheimer's, their friends & families, and health professionals. It is a free resource.
- Up to two (2) items at a time may be checked out. Additional items listed on the order will need to be re-ordered upon the return of the first set of materials.
- All items are mailed based on availability. If the item(s) you requested is currently checked out by other members, we will keep you updated as they become available. If the item(s) is coming in shortly, we may hold your order so that we can ship it complete.
- Items are loaned out for four (4) weeks. Please return items as soon as you are finished with them so others can enjoy them as well.
- Each shipment will come with a postage-paid return envelope so items may be returned at no cost to you.
A memoir about a freelance writer Ann Campanella and her journey with a deeper understanding of herself while her mother sprials into Alzheimer's and what it means to love.