2021 NC State Advocacy Day
- Learn the legislative process.
- Engage in virtual discussions with elected officials.
- Share your story with those affecting policies for individuals impacted by Alzheimer's and all forms of dementia.
Advocacy Day participants will help us request support for:
- Improving training standards for those who work with our loved ones who suffer with Alzheimer's
- Building a public health infrastructure that raises awareness, improves minority and rural outreach, and allows people to find the best diagnostic center for them.
Tentative Schedule - Attendees are invited to join (via video or phone) for the entire event or just the discussions that interest them most.
9:00 AM — Welcome
9:15-9:30 — Update on State Policy Priorities and featured speaker
9:30-11:30 — Legislative Visits with House and Senate
11:30 — Message from Governor Cooper’s office
12:00 PM — Closing comments and guide to engagement on alzimpact.org
12-1:30 — Legislative Visits with House and Senate
1:30-2:00 — Thank you and Next Action Steps
RSVP by March 2, 2021
Thursday, March 11, 2021