Families and individuals dealing with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia
Anyone who would like to know more about Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
If you or someone you know is affected by Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, the time for legal and financial planning is now. This program is for anyone who would like to know more about what legal and financial issues to consider and how to put plans in place.
Topics covered will include:
• Making legal plans that fit your needs
• Legal documents you’ll need and what they mean for all of you
• How to find legal and financial assistance
• Practical strategies for making a long-term plan of care
• Tax deductions and credits
• Government programs that can help pay for care
RSVP REQUIRED. Registration DeadlineTuesday, December 2, 2014
Thursday, December 4, 2014
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
5925 Carnegie Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28209