Memory Day in Missouri
Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019
Help us speak with one voice in Missouri to enhance access to care, support and services for people with dementia and their families. Join hundreds of Alzheimer's Advocates as we travel to Jefferson City on February 27, 2019 to educate elected officials about Alzheimer's disease and the need for respite assistance.
I’ll travel on the Alzheimer’s Advocacy bus to Jefferson City
(Cost for transportation, materials and lunch $20)
Advocacy Bus pick up locations:
- Galleria South Parking Lot, along Highway 40 (departs 7:30 a.m.)
- Chesterfield Mall, lower level behind Dillard’s (departs 8 a.m.)
- I-70 at Cave Springs, commuter lot on north side of highway (departs 8 a.m.)
(Buses will return to drop-off locations between 4:30 - 5 p.m.)
- 3645 South Avenue, Springfield MO (Van pick-up at 7:30 a.m. Cost: $10)
- Self-drive (Cost for materials and lunch $10)
Training is encouraged but not required to attend advocacy events.
- Monday, February 4, noon to 1:30 p.m. at 9370 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO (light lunch)
- Saturday, February 9, 9 to 11 a.m. at 9370 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO (breakfast snacks)
- Saturday, February 16, 9 to 11 a.m. at 3645 South Ave, Springfield, MO (breakfast snacks)
- Monday, February 18, 9 to 11a.m. at 2609 E. Broadway Suite 119, Columbia MO (breakfast snacks)
- Online Training- training link will be emailed to you
*Scholarships available. Contact Lucy Tran Williams at 573.397.7581.
Spread the word, post a flyer>>