Date and time:
October 8, 2017
Join ALZ Stars for the 2017
Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Because the first survivor is out there
Make your miles matter by training for and completing the Bank of America Chicago Marathon while raising valuable funds to advance the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association. Whether you're a first-time marathoner or a seasoned veteran, you know the power of running.
Every mile of training will be more powerful when you are doing it for a reason that matters to YOU.
The Alzheimer's Association has a LIMITED number of Guaranteed entries.
Whether you NEED an entry, or have you own, we want you on our team!
Fundraising Minimum Requirements:
Participation Types: Fundraise at the level that's right for you.
If you NEED an entry:
POST Guaranteed Entry: When choosing POST Guaranteed Entry participation type, you are securing your entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon AFTER November 29th, at the fundraising minimum of $1,500.
POST Guaranteed Entry + Localized Training: When you choose POST Guaranteed Entry + Localized Training participation type, you are securing your guaranteed entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon AFTER November 29th, + free summer marathon training with our partners at the fundraising minimum of $1,700.
Participants must sign and return an application/waiver before their guaranteed entry will be approved.
If you HAVE YOUR OWN ENTRY entry, you can still join our team:
Choose: Other - I have my own entry: There is no required fundraising minimum if you join our team with your own entry, however, we ask that you raise at least $500 to have full access to weekend race activities, including pasta dinner and race day space.
For More Information: Contact Sharri Scott at 847.324.0378, or by email, email@example.com.
RETURNING ALUMNI: Don't forget to use your discount code!
- We will provide you with a fully supported fundraising page, including fundraising emails to personalize and send to all your supporters!
- Training Options and Access to Experts: You will have opportunities to participate in training and clinics on injury prevention, race day preparation, nutrition and fundraising as led by coaches and other professionals!
- Eligible for marathon entry fee reimbursement. (You must meet your fundraising minimum AND submit request for reimbursement by 9/1/17)
- ALZ Star technical gear: Receive your exclusive ALZ Star singlet to train in and wear on race day.
- Opportunities for group runs! If you can't find one where you live - just ask me to help!
- Team Pre-race pasta dinner! Get excited & inspired for race day while carbo-loading with your teammates!
- Pre & Post race access to exclusive ALZ Star event space with lots of amenities for you and your supporters, including restrooms, gear check and post-race massage!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, the camaraderie of a team that is striving for the same vision - a world without Alzheimer's.
Running changes everything! Let's change the course of Alzheimer's disease - together!
Top Fundraisers1 - David Goodman ($8,170.00)
2 - Martha Sesnovich ($5,016.00)
3 - Hector Cruz ($3,165.00)
4 - Chuck Aron ($2,893.17)
5 - Amanda Allen ($2,845.00)
6 - Dan Murphy ($2,810.00)
7 - Lauren Napleton ($2,530.00)
8 - Katie Clarkin ($2,000.00)
9 - Ashley Marques ($1,825.00)
10 - Gary O'Connor ($1,792.50)
View all participants ›