|Gala Date||Friday, April 21, 2017|
|Time||6 p.m. - Midnight|
|Location||RiverMill Event Centre|
People's Choice Winners
Star Dancer Chris Bowick and Pro Maria Burnley
Chris raised $109,000+
Judge's Choice Winners
Star Dancer Isa Meeks and Pro Brantley Arrington
Thank you to all the cast and donors!!!
*Donations can still be made online thru June 1*
Reinventing the popular show, “Dancing with the Stars,” this special fundraising event is comprised of local Columbus celebrity dancers paired with professional dancers, all raising funds by gaining votes in a one-night, gala dance competition.
This fun-filled evening lets you experience the glamour of ballroom dancing while voting ($1 = 1 vote) for your favorite pair and listening to feedback from a panel of local celebrity judges! At the end of the night, here are two winners – People’s Choice Award for the couple with the hightest fundraising total and Judge’s Choice Award for the couple who receives the highest judge's score.
All funds raised support Alzheimer's research and the programs and services provided to those diagnosed with Alzheimer's and their families.
Vote For Your Favorite Dancing Star
Top Dancing Stars
- Christopher Bowick - $110,470.00
- Isa Meeks - $57,065.00
- Connie Dudley - $28,210.00
- Bantwal Baliga - $26,493.00
- Ivey Evans - $22,496.00
- Joy Sloan - $18,420.00
- Ashley Varner Koliani - $15,904.00
- Candace Dockery - $14,745.00
- Alap Shah - $13,751.00
- Kevin Weis - $12,996.00
- Jordan Collins - $11,335.00
- Tom Bolger - $10,920.00
- J. C. Kennedy Foundation
- Erik J. Mogelgaard - in Memory of Sven A. Mogelgaard Jr.
- CAS Group
- Cartledge & Dudley Family
- East Alabama Endocrinology, PC
- Phillip Chan
- Behar, Reid, Melton, Brown, and Taylor, CPA's
- Tom Gorman
- Mike and Marty Everett
- Matt Donovan and Kelly Freeberg
- Wilt and Lynn Hildenbrand
- Mary and Chris Albano
- Mike LaJoie
- The Dockery family
- Scott & Molly
- SBD Diabetic Supplies, Inc.