Location:Will Rogers Memorial Center
Fort Worth TX
Date and time:February 28, 2016
Become an ALZ Star!
The Cowtown Marathon - February 28, 2016
Training begins Saturday, November 7, 2015!
Challenge yourself to change the course of Alzheimer’s disease by signing up to be an ALZ Star. Go the distance in the fight against this devastating disease by training for and completing The Cowtown while committing to raising valuable funds (minimum $1,000 pledge required) to advance the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association.
To get started, click on "Sign Up Now" above. After you sign up, it’s time to start training toward the finish line and fundraising to fight Alzheimer’s!
Each ALZ Stars team member will receive a technical T-shirt to wear on race day. We will provide you with a training plan, fundraising guidance and, most importantly, the camaraderie of a team that is participating to achieve the same vision--a world without Alzheimer’s disease. We’ll celebrate our progress and share our enthusiasm at the pre-race pasta dinner. On race day, enjoy exclusive access to the ALZ Stars tent and amenities.
- Entrance fee waived for The Cowtown Half, Full or Ultra Marathon
- Weekly training group runs in Fort Worth at Fort Worth Running Co.
- Support and training advice from an experienced coach
- Personalized webpage for online fundraising
- Private FB group for peer discussion and motivation
- ALZ Stars performance shirt
- Pre-event pasta dinner sponsored by The Stayton
- Benefits package from The Cowtown
- Support from an inspiring team of ALZ Stars