Kansas City, MO (map)
Date and time:June 1, 2013 beginning at 7:00 a.m.
Registration is now closed. Please contact Shawna at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering.
- As a part of the ALZ Stars Team, you receive a discounted race entry fee (see below). These fees do go up on March 1 so be sure to register early.
- You do not need to register on the 2013 Hospital Hill Run website! Once you register online on the ALZ Stars site, our staff will then officially register you for the Hospital Hill Run.
- If you have already registered on the 2013 Hospital Hill Run site but would now like to join our team, no problem. Contact email@example.com and she'll help you change your registration.
Check us out on FACEBOOK for the most up-to-date information!
ALZ Stars Fundraising Requirements
The distance you choose to run/walk will determine your required minimum fundraising amount. Remember...these goals are just a starting place. A Team's minimum is simply the sum of all the team's individuals' minimums.
Log on to Your Particpant Center.
Important Fundraising Note for Individuals and Teams: If the fundraising minimum is not met by Wednesday, May 29, you will not be given an ALZ Stars shirt, you will not be able to continue on the ALZ Stars team and your race-day bib will be held by Hospital Hill Run staff until you pay their required fee.
*** All past ALZ Stars pay a flat $25 registration fee.
Amenities for ALZ Stars Team Members
- Opportunity to run or walk in memory or in honor of a loved one touched by Alzheimer’s
- Discounted race entry fee to the 2013 Hospital Hill Run (as noted above)
- New Team Members ONLY: Exclusive ALZ Stars Team race shirt
- All the perks of being an official Hospital Hill Run registrant along with the official Hospital Hill Run shirt
- Free Q&A and Training Blog from Coach K for the Cause (fellow team member and experienced cross country coach, Gary Kruger)
- Chance to win prizes for recruiting other team members and for your fundraising efforts
- Invitation to the ALZ Stars Team Kickoff
- Race day VIP amenities at the ALZ Stars tent in Charity Village including personal gear check, water, snacks, seating, team photo, etc.
- For more information about the actual race go to www.hospitalhillrun.com
Top Fundraisers1 - Elizabeth Harvey ($1,555.00)
2 - Jeff Vogelmeier ($1,395.00)
3 - James Highfill ($1,190.00)
4 - John Coxon ($1,065.00)
5 - Dianne Ensminger ($890.00)
View all participants