$4,999.00RAISED TO FIGHT ALZHEIMER'S
Challenge yourself to change the course of Alzheimer’s disease by signing up for 2019 Ride to Remember's LOCO Ride in Leesburg, VA. Go the distance in the fight against this devastating disease by training for and completing a 25, 50, or 75 mile ride through scenic Loudoun County while raising valuable funds to advance the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association.
2019 Ride to Remember Cyclist Benefits:
- Guaranteed ride entry into the LOCO Ride with Transition Tri
- Personalized fundraising page, coaching and support to make it easy to meet your goals!
- Dedicated staff contact
- The official 2019 Ride to Remember cycling socks for the first 48 riders!
- The official Alzheimer's Association cycling water bottle for those who raise at least $300!
- The comraderie of those riding to achieve a vision of a world without Alzheimer's!
- Prizes for the top fundraising individual and team!
Registration fee: $125
- Register today and use discount code ENDALZ and pay $99. (ends April 1)
- Registration fees will go towards your fundraising minimum
Location: Transition Triathlon, 400 Madison Trade Plaza SE, Leesburg, VA 20175
Contact: Katie O'Brien email@example.com 703-766-9002