PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO THE ALZHEIMER'S ASSOCIATION
Arts District Parking Garage
- 431 W Main St, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
- Entrance is off of Main and Colcord
- Rates: Daily $10 (24 hour) or $2/hour
- 501 W. Sheridan
- Entrance is off of Walker and Sheridan
- Rates Daily $10 (24 hour) or $2/hour
- The meters require $2.00 for 60 minutes or ¢50 cents for 15
minutes. All parking zones have a 2-hour maximum.
Devon Energy Parking Garage
- 101 N
Parking Garage: 0.5 mile walking distance
- 100 W Main St
- Entrance off of Sheridan
- Rates: $10 (24 hour) or $2 hour
In June, we encouraged all team captains to grow their teams and boost their fundraising efforts for the chance to win an Amazon Fire 7. Congratulations to Jessica Denton, team captain of Omnicare of OKC, a CVS Health Company, for leading the way to a world without Alzheimer's and being our winner!
Every registered Walk participant that raises $100 or more will receive an official 2018 Walk to End Alzheimer's T-shirt.
For teams, T-shirts are distributed based on the amount of money they raise, capped by the number of registered participants on the team. For example, a team of 10 that raises $800 would get eight shirts. A team of 10 that raises $1,200 would get 10 shirts.
Video Tutorials for using the
2018 Walk to End Alzheimer's website: