Mary Virginia Crites Hannan Park
1230 Pontius Road; (Corner of SR 188 and Pontius Road)
Circleville, OH 43113
Find a Participant
Find a Team
Photo: Brian Stewart, Pat Hughey, Lindsay Collins, Harold Henson and Jay Wippel
On June 19, 2018, Pickaway County Commissioners presented us with a proclamation to recognize June as Brain and Alzheimer's Awareness Month and August 25, 2018 as Circleville Walk to End Alzheimer's day. A huge thank you to the County Commissioners for helping us spread awareness and supporting the cause.
Photo: Lindsay Collins [Walk Director], Mayor McIlroy and Pat Hughey [Walk Co-Chair]
On June 5, 2018, the Circleville City Council and Mayor McIlory read a proclamation to declare June as Brain and Alzheimer's Awareness Month and August 25, 2018 as the Circleville Walk to End Alzheimer's day! Thank you to the Mayor and the City Council for their overwhelming support of our mission and helping us spread awareness to end Alzheimer's disease!
Here's five quick ways to raise your first $100:
1. Email or text FIVE friends asking for a $20 donation to your page.
2. Bring your your lunch or coffee to work for a couple of weeks and put that saved money as a personal doantion to your page.
3. Host a bake sale, garage sale or game night!
4. Use social media and fundraise through Facebook! Send out a message, tag a few friends in a Facebook post with your fundraising link, etc.
5. Visit matchinggifts.com/walk to find out if your workplace matches charitable gifts!