Looking for something fun to do? Want to support the Walk?
Check out these awesome fundraisers happening in your area!
- The "Z" Team Dine to Donate at Texas Roadhouse- Stop by Texas Roadhouse on May 10th at 280 Russel St. Hadley to have dinner and support our Pioneer Valley Walk to End Alzheimer's! Be sure to show them the flyer below through this site, pick a flyer up at the door, or stop by in advance to grab one at Pleasant Brook Farm, 84 Pleasant St., Granby, MA.
- Music and Memories- On Saturday, July 14 stop by the American Legion at 74 Pleasant St. Granby, MA for live music benefiting our Pioneer Valley Walk! Free Door Prizes, Raffles, Refreshments and DJ Chris Hamel playing all of your favorite songs. It's his 5th year volunteering his time and talent. Tickets can be purchased for $20 from Pleasant Brook Farm, 84 Pleasant St, Granby, MA. Click here for a printable version of the flier.
To have your event/fundraiser featured here please ensure it meets the criteria below:
- That your event is to benefit the Walk to End Alzheimer's.
- It is open to the general public.
- Your plan is finalized and the event/fundraiser date is set.
If your fundraiser meets the criteria, fill out this form, at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
We can provide supplies for fundraising through our Walk Material Order!