Looking for something fun to do? Want to support the Walk?
Check out these awesome fundraisers happening in your area!
- Music and Memories- On Saturday, July 14 stop by the American Legion at 74 Pleasant St. Granby, MA for live music benefiting our Pioneer Valley Walk! Free Door Prizes, Raffles, Refreshments and DJ Chris Hamel playing all of your favorite songs. It's his 5th year volunteering his time and talent. Tickets can be purchased for $20 from Pleasant Brook Farm, 84 Pleasant St, Granby, MA. Click here for a printable version of the flier.
- 2nd Annual Team Purple Racers Golf Tournament - Join the Golf tournament to raise funds for our Holyoke Walk to End Alzheimer's. The tournament will be held on Sunday, August 5th at Cold Springs Country Springs Country Club! Fee is $95 and includes a round of golf with cart, goodie bag, and buffet dinner. Email email@example.com or call 413-626-1912 for more information or to sign up!
To have your event/fundraiser featured here please ensure it meets the criteria below:
- That your event is to benefit the Walk to End Alzheimer's.
- It is open to the general public.
- Your plan is finalized and the event/fundraiser date is set.
If your fundraiser meets the criteria, fill out this form, at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
We can provide supplies for fundraising through our Walk Material Order!