Kathleen's Walk Donation Page
Symptoms of dementia with Lewy bodies include:
- Confusion and alertness that varies significantly from one time of day to another or from one day to the next
- Parkinson's symptoms, such as a hunched posture, balance problems and rigid muscles
- Visual hallucinations
- Trouble interpreting visual information
- Acting out dreams, sometimes violently, a problem known as rapid eye movement (REM) sleep disorder
- Malfunctions of the "automatic" (autonomic) nervous system
- Memory loss that may be significant but less prominent than in Alzheimer's
If you are not familiar with this disease please visit the website for the Lewy Body Dementia Association and become educated on this. Our goal is to bring awareness to this disease and to raise funds for research.
My goal this year is to raise $500.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.
Kathleen Chandler Anderson
Thank you for helping us advance Alzheimer's support, care and research!
I have raised