Menzella's Walk Donation Page
- It has no respect of person - it can happen to any of us - no matter the age, ethnicity, wealth or intelligence.
- It is the 6th leading cause of death in the US.
- Every 66 seconds some in the US develops Alzheimer's.
- It is the ONLY disease among the TOP TEN causes of death in America that cannot be prevented, cured, or even slowed.
- More than 5,000,000 Americans are living with Alzheimer's. Over 15,000,000 people - including me -- serve as their caregivers.
- Nearly 13,000,000 American women are either living with Alzheimer's disease or caring for someone who has it.
The facts are real! We wake up every morning to them. To watch someone that I love dearly struggle daily to complete the simplest of tasks is heartbreaking.
Please join me in the fight to END ALZHEIMER'S!!! Every single dollar that we raise moves us a little bit closer to a world without Alzheimer's. Your donations make a difference to Greg, to me and to every person and family currently affected by this disease. Help us lead the way to Alzheimer's first survivor.
Thank you for your support!
Thank you for helping us advance Alzheimer's support, care and research!
I have raised