Thank you to our 2016 champions, teams, walkers, donors and sponsors! Registration is closed, but fundraising is still open!
All donations made through the end of the year will benefit the 2016 Walk.
Thank you for helping us advance Alzheimer's support, care, and research!
We have raised
Get ready for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s!!!
The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is Saturday! We hope you’re ready to walk for a great cause – and to have a good time. We currently have 69 teams and 453 participants registered!!!
Below are some details that will help you arrive on time and in style on Saturday!
Schedule of Events:
8:30am | Registration begins, light breakfast available
9:00am | West Bend High School Marching Band performs
9:20am | Warm-Up with Jazzercise of Hartford & West Bend
9:38am | National Anthem performed by WBHS
9:40am | Opening Ceremony
10:00am | Walk Begins with send-off by WBHS Drum Line
10:25am | Enjoy lunch while listening to Downtown Harrison
AM Showers, variable cloudiness - high 68°. ESE winds at 9 mph. 80% humidity.
Bring an umbrella and rain jacket! The walk will happen - rain or shine!
Parking is available in the Regner Park lot off N. Main St. Another lot is available off Park Ave.
· On-site registration will be open between 8:30am - 10am so it isn’t too late to sign up!
· Every person must register/check in - regardless of age or if you signed up online.
· Each person will receive a wristband which will allow you to get your Promise Garden Flower.
· Individuals that have raised $100 will receive an official T-Shirt
· Individuals that have raised $500 will receive a medal
· Individuals that have raised $1,000 will receive special Grand Champion T-Shirt
· Walkers will receive a ticket for every $100 they raised to enter to win their choice of 17 different baskets
· .Visit our new addition to the walk - the Purple Clubhouse!
Each registered walker (with a wristband) will receive a Promise Garden Flower.
Blue represents someone with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
Purple represents someone that has lost a loved one to the disease.
Yellow is someone that is currently caregiving for someone.
Orange is someone who is passionate about the cause.
Staff and Committee Members will be in gold shirts...volunteers will be in white shirts - all are a great resource should you have any questions!
@ WASHINGTON COUNTY FAIR PARK
4:30 - 6:30pm
> Enjoy a free dinner on us =)
> Pick up yard signs, posters, and brochures
> Sign up your team
> Raffle for any new 2016 team sign ups
June is Alzheimer's & Brain Awareness Month. Help us raise awareness this June for Alzheimer's care, support and research by going purple. More information on how to go purple can be found here.
If you want to be a part of the Walk Planning Committee email Amanda at email@example.com.