Online Registration is now closed, but you can still register in person at the Walk.
Thank you for helping us advance Alzheimer's support, care, and research!
We have raised
Get ready for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s!!!
The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is Saturday! We hope you’re ready to walk for a great cause – and to have a good time.
Below are some details that will help you arrive on time and in style on Saturday!
Moraine Park Technical College - 235 N. National Ave., Fond du Lac.
Entire event takes place outside, to the left of entrance O.
Schedule of Events:
8:30am | Registration begins, light breakfast available,
Rock River starts performing, raffles begin, Purple Clubhouse open, etc.
9:40am | Opening Ceremony
10:00am | Walk Begins with send-off by the Boys & Girls Club and Miss Wisconsin, Kylene Spanbauer
Rather Cloudy, with a chance of rain - high 63°. NE winds at 9 mph.
> Be prepared for anything. Walk will happen, rain or shine!
Parking is available in the MPTC lots, their entrance is off of North National Ave.
· On-site registration will be open between 8:30am - 10am so it isn’t too late to sign up!
· Every person must register - regardless of age!
· Each person will receive a wristband which will allow you to get your Promise Garden Flower.
· Individuals that have raised $100 will receive an official T-Shirt
· Individuals that have raised $500 will receive a medal
· Individuals that have raised $1,000 will receive special Grand Champion T-Shirt
· Visit our new addition to the walk - the Purple Clubhouse!
· Bring your dollar bills - we will having a 50/50 raffle and selling $1 A&W Root Beet Floats!!
Each registered walker (with a wristband) will receive a Promise Garden Flower.
Blue represents someone with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
Purple represents someone that has lost a loved one to the disease.
Yellow is someone that is currently caregiving for someone.
Orange is someone who is passionate about the cause.
Staff and Committee Members will be in gold shirts...volunteers will be in white shirts - all are a great resource should you have any questions!
Thank you for joining us as we Walk to End Alzheimer’s! You are helping to reclaim the future for millions :)
June is Alzheimer's & Brain Awareness Month. Help us raise awareness this June for Alzheimer's care, support and research by going purple. More information on how to go purple can be found here.
If you are interested in joining the Walk Planning Committee, contact Amanda at email@example.com.