Thank you to our 2016 champions, teams, walkers, donors and sponsors! Registration is closed, but fundraising is still open!
All donations made through the end of the year will benefit the 2016 Walk.
Thank you for helping us advance Alzheimer's support, care, and research!
We have raised
More Information About This Event
News and Announcements
Here is some information we think you will find helpful:
- Registration opens at 9:00 am, and opening remarks begin at 10:00 am, on the grounds of the Genesee County Nursing Home at 278 Bank Street, Batavia, NY 14020.
- There will be a fabulous Basket Raffle, 50/50 Drawing and Alzheimer's Association merchandise available - and, yes, we do accept credit cards!
- Joining us from WCJW are Jimi Jamm as our emcee and Kelli Carson as our DJ!
- Jill Gardner will be snapping our official Walk pics.
- Refreshments will be available before and after the Walk.
- Please encourage any participants to register TODAY, and make your morning a little easier on Saturday! ALL participants need to register, even children! Click HERE to Register.
- If they can't register in advance, paper registration forms will be available at the Walk.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- We will walk rain or shine!
- All participants must check-in and receive a wristband to receive a Promise Garden flower and refreshments.
- Raise or donate $100 and receive a Walk To End Alzheimer's t-shirt at the Walk!
- And it's not too late to fundraise - ask families, friends and co-workers! People often wait until the last minute to give.