Thank you to our 2016 champions, teams, walkers, donors and sponsors! Registration is closed, but fundraising is still open!
All donations made through the end of the year will benefit the 2016 Walk.
Thank you for helping us advance Alzheimer's support, care, and research!
We have raised
More Information About This Event
News and Announcements
Here is some information we think you will find helpful:
- We will walk rain or shine!
- Registration opens at 9:00 am, and opening remarks begin at 10:00 am, at the large shelter at Point Gratiot in Dunkirk off Oak St. Here's a map!
- All participants must check-in and receive a wristband to receive a Promise Garden flower and refreshments
- Raise or donate $100 and receive a Walk To End Alzheimer's t-shirt at the Walk!
- There will be a fabulous Basket Raffle, 50/50 Drawing and Alzheimer's Association merchandise available
- John Discuillo will be our emcee.
- Photographer Pastor Nate Lesher will be snapping our official Walk pics.
- Enjoy live music by The Roadrunners.
- Refreshments will be available before and after the Walk.
- If you have friends or family who have not registered yet, encourage them to register TODAY, and make Saturday morning a little easier! ALL participants need to register, even children! Click HERE to Register.
- If they can't register in advance, paper registration forms will be available at the Walk.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- And it's not too late to fundraise - ask families, friends and co-workers! People often wait until the last minute to give.