Here is some information we think you will find helpful:
- We will walk rain or shine!
- Walk To End Alzheimer's activities can be found on Meadow Drive in Delaware Park behind the Buffalo Zoo.
- Until the lot is full, free parking is available at the Buffalo Zoo. Make sure to grab a token from the parking lot volunteers before registering or check-in. Extra tokens will be available at the Volunteer Tent.
- Additional free parking is available throughout the surrounding neighborhoods in the Delaware Park area.
- Registration opens at 8:30am, and the walk begins at 10:00am.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- All participants must check-in and receive a wristband to receive a Promise Garden flower, refreshments, and free admission to the Zoo (on September 17th only).
- There will be a fabulous Basket Raffle, 50/50 drawing, prize wheel and Alzheimer's Association merchandise available.
- Laura Daniels from Mix96 will be our emcee!
- Kelly Leigh Payne, Deb Oberg and Mark Brice will be snapping our official Walk pics.
- Refreshments will be available before and after the Walk.
- If you have friends and family who have not registered yet, encourage them to register TODAY, and make Saturday morning a little easier! ALL participants need to register, even children! Click HERE to Register.
- If they can't register in advance, paper registration forms will be available at the Walk.
- RETURNING THIS YEAR: 5 food trucks will be on-site after you return from your walk. These are Frank Gourmet Hot Dogs, Cheesecake Guy, 716, Anderson's, and Chef's.
- Raise or donate $100 and receive a Walk To End Alzheimer's t-shirt at the Walk!
- And it's not too late to fundraise - ask families, friends and co-workers! People often wait until the last minute to give.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 1-800-272-8900 and
ask for Lauren or Caitlin.