Our Team Story
We will be streaming on Open Field Studio's Twitch account, which can be found here: http://www.twitch.tv/openfieldstudio
Here is our schedule of activities that we will be doing (all times are in EDT):
- 6:00 am - Flash Drawings
- 7:30 am - Hyper Light Drifter
- 8:30 am - Stick Fight
- 9:00 am - Pokémon Fire Red
- 10:00 am - Pokémon Stadium 2
- 11:00 am - Dream Daddy
- 11:30 am - Shrek Games
- Noon - Super Mario World
- 12:30 pm - Dino Jump/Cuphead
- 1:00 pm - Monster Prom
- 2:00 pm - DB FightersZ
- 3:00 pm - Kingdom Hearts 2
- 4:00 pm - A Link to the Past
- 5:00 pm - Bomb Corps Boys Edition
- 5:30 pm - Bomb Corps Girls Edition
- 6:00 pm - Jackbox Games
- 7:00 pm - Borderlands 2
- 8:00 pm - Hatoful Boyfriend
- 9:00 pm - Quiet Time
We have also added some stretch goals that we'll do if certain donation amounts are met, and a few that will be unlocked as we get more donations!
- For every $50 donated during the stream - The current player has to play with oven mitts for 2 minutes
- For every $250 donated during the stream - Someone who isn't playing a game will have to karaoke a song
- For every $1000 donated - Someone gets thrown into the pool and it will be posted online for everyone to see
$1500 - Tara will read her original story!
$2000 - The people who aren't playing a game currently will write a story together based on donor suggestions!
$3000 - With the help of Toni, everyone who isn't playing a game will finally learn how to play the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG!
$4000 - Louis will perform a beautiful song for all to hear!
$5000 - Will be unlocked once we receive $2500 in donations
$6000 - Will be unlocked once we receive $3000 in donations
The Power of a Donation
The dollars you raise fuel the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association.
Add your name to my donor list today!