Team Page of:
Chicago Honey Bear Dancers
Our Team Story
*FREE PURPLE GLOW STICK BRACELET to the first 100 to register for FREE TICKETS*
(Bring ticket to event to utilize as free voucher. We will have a list of the first 100 guests.)
The Longest Day is all about love. Love for all those affected by Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer’s Disease is a progressive and complex disease that has no boundaries. Not only can Alzheimer’s affect anyone, it also wreaks havoc on the family, friends, and caregivers of an affected loved one. Many of us know or have experienced the tragedy of losing a loved one to Alzheimer’s – and the loss begins many years before a loved one’s day of passing.
The "Chicago Honey Bear Dancers" have made a reputation of dancing for many audiences around the world to spread cheer, community, and love. Some of these dancers have their own personal stories of how Alzheimer’s has affected them, and sometimes the only thing to do was to keep on dancing.
In honor of Mama Schwartz, Grandma Betty, and all of those affected by Alzheimer's, the "Chicago Honey Bear Dancers" continue to support the fight in Alzheimer’s research so that one day no one has to suffer from this disease. Please join us for “The Longest Day: Dance through the Darkest Hour” to show support, give donations, and shed light on the struggles so many people face every day. On Thursday June 21, 2018, we join together, we hope together,
and most importantly, we dance through this disease together.
+ CASH ONLY: Raffle Tickets, Concessions
+ DONATIONS: Cash or Check only
- Dance Performances from Studios, Companies, Groups
- Concessions (CASH ONLY)
- Silent Auction (CASH or CHECK ONLY)
- Raffle Baskets (CASH ONLY)
- DONATIONS (CASH or CHECK ONLY)
- Face Painters, Balloon Artists, Stilt Walkers, Photo Booth, Blackjack/Craps (win raffle tickets) & more
- Glow Stick Light Ceremony
- Featured Performance by the "Chicago Honey Bear Dancers"
- Glow Stick Dance After-Party (9:30pm-10:30pm)
- DJ/Emcee- Howard Wallach, A-Z Entertainment
For Event Performance, Vendor, Sponsorship & Volunteer Opportunities, visit our website: www.dancethroughthedarkesthour.webs.com
- “Chicago Honey Bear Dancers”
- “Dupage County Fairgrounds”
- “Howard Wallch's A-Z Entertainment”
- “Sonce Landa Photography”
The Power of a Donation
The dollars you raise fuel the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association.
Add your name to my donor list today!