Team Page of:
Chicago Honey Bear Dancers
Our Team Story
In honor of Mama Schwartz, Grandma Betty, and all of those affected by Alzheimer’s, the “Chicago Honey Bear Dancers” continue to support the fight in Alzheimer’s research so that one day no one has to suffer from this disease. Please join us for the LARGEST DANCE PARTY on the Longest Day to show support, give donations, and shed light on the struggles so many people face every day. On Thursday June 21, 2018, we join together, we hope together, and most importantly, we dance through this disease together.
WHEN: June 21st
WHERE: Dupage County Fairgrounds
* Glow Stick Dance Party, Glow Stick Flash Mobs
* Dance Showcase, Fun Dance Lessons
* Professional Dance Shows: "Chicago Honey Bear Dancers", Latin Ballroom Dancers, "The Comedy Dance Collective" & more
* Beverages: Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic
* Silent Auction/Raffles
* The Sipping Muse (Paint a Wine Glass & Canvas)
* Casino Games (Blackjack & Craps Tables)
* Kids/Teen Activities
* Illumination Ceremony: Tribute to End Alzheimer's
* Best Music Ever with Chicago's A-Z EntertainmentPLATINUM SPONSORS
The Power of a Donation
The dollars you raise fuel the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association.
Add your name to my donor list today!