Team Page of:
Our Team Story
Team Gross is participating in The Longest Day because we know what this disease does to people and we want to see it end. The Longest Day is all about love. Love for those affected by Alzheimer's disease.
Did you know:
- Alzheimer's is the 6th leading cause of death in the United States
- More than 5 MILLION Americans are living with Alzheimer's Disease and by the year 2050, this number could rise as high as 16 MILLION
- 1 in 3 seniors dies with Alzheimer's or another dementia
- It KILLS more than breast cancer and prostate cancer COMBINED
- Since 2000, deaths from heart disease have decreased by 14% while deaths from Alzheimer's disease have increased by 89%
- More than 15 MILLION Americans provide UNPAID care for people with Alzheimer's or other dementias
- Every 66 seconds someone in the United States develops the disease
Please help me fight this disease. Your donations make a difference in the lives of the millions of people affected by Alzheimer's today and those who will face the disease tomorrow. Every dollar you raise helps to strengthen our impact while moving us closer to our vision of a world without Alzheimer's disease.
The Power of a Donation
The dollars you raise fuel the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association.
Add your name to my donor list today!