is participating to honor:
all those facing Alzheimer's
having a Party
with my team
I'm participating in The Longest Day to show my love for all those affected by Alzheimer’s disease, especially for people I know personally. Here are just a few names:
- Bob, longtime family friend, deceased & former Bridge Group member
- Vic, husband of a Bridge friend, bravely living with Alzheimer's with his wife's daily support
- Janet's mom, who passed away a few years ago
- Servite Sisters, several who taught me and are now afflicted with the disease
- Tony, from church, bravely living with Alzheimer's with his wife's daily support
- Bob, friend's husband who is bravely living with Alzheimer's with his wife's daily support
While I am celebrating a personal milestone on August 4th, I encourage anyone who is interested in helping fight this disease to make a donation of any amount.
Together, we can show those facing Alzheimer's disease they are not alone. Please make a donation to help the Alzheimer's Association advance research toward the first survivor of Alzheimer’s and provide care and support to those facing the disease today.
The Power of a Donation
The dollars you raise fuel the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association.
Add your name to my donor list today!
Send Me Encouragement
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.