|Gala Date||Saturday, May 12, 2018|
|Time||6 p.m. - Midnight|
|Location||Savannah Trade and Convention Center|
Our take on the popular tv dance competition, this special fundraising event is comprised of local celebrity dancers paired with professional dancers, all raising funds by gaining votes in a one-night gala dance competition.
This fun-filled evening lets you experience the glamour of dancing while voting ($1 = 1 vote) for your favorite pair and listening to feedback from a panel of local celebrity judges! At the end of the night, there are two winners - People's Choice Award for the couple with the highest fundraising total and Judge's Choice Award for the couple who receives the highest judge's score.
Afterward, take a spin around the dance floor yourself!
All funds raised support Alzheimer's research and the programs and services provided to individuals, families and caregivers affected by this devastating disease.
Vote For Your Favorite Dancing Star
Top Dancing Stars
- John Seckinger - $94,752.67
- Caroline Gregory - $37,088.52
- John Kingston - $34,795.67
- Tommy Arpin - $33,502.36
- Michele Thompson - $33,322.64
- Missy Kolgaklis - $25,387.67
- Matt Weeks - $18,002.67
- Elizabeth Hinely - $15,411.63
- Whitney Williamson-Hooker - $14,703.70
- Shanna Copeland-Williams - $14,681.67
- Ricky Willis - $10,506.67
- Joey Bell - $6,641.67
- W Rahn
- Dozier Crane & Machinery Inc.
- John & Julie Seckinger
- Michael G. Hostilo, LLC
- Dozier Cook
- Balfour Beatty
- BRW Construction Group
- Dozier Crane
- Dulany Industries, Inc.
- Scott Theumer
- Salt Cured
- Macs Crane & Rigging LLC
- Randolph Bishop
- IPW Lift Techs
- Libby and Jack Kingston
- Port City Industrial & Marine Supply, Inc.
- Colonial Foundation