|Gala Date||Saturday, May 12, 2018|
|Time||6 p.m. - Midnight|
|Location||Savannah Trade and Convention Center|
Our take on the popular tv dance competition, this special fundraising event is comprised of local celebrity dancers paired with professional dancers, all raising funds by gaining votes in a one-night gala dance competition.
This fun-filled evening lets you experience the glamour of dancing while voting ($1 = 1 vote) for your favorite pair and listening to feedback from a panel of local celebrity judges! At the end of the night, there are two winners - People's Choice Award for the couple with the highest fundraising total and Judge's Choice Award for the couple who receives the highest judge's score.
Afterward, take a spin around the dance floor yourself!
All funds raised support Alzheimer's research and the programs and services provided to individuals, families and caregivers affected by this devastating disease.
Vote For Your Favorite Dancing Star
Top Dancing Stars
- John Seckinger - $75,337.67
- Caroline Gregory - $35,393.52
- John Kingston - $33,820.67
- Michele Thompson - $32,477.64
- Tommy Arpin - $25,881.36
- Missy Kolgaklis - $25,117.67
- Matt Weeks - $17,397.67
- Elizabeth Hinely - $14,991.63
- Shanna Copeland-Williams - $14,651.67
- Whitney Williamson-Hooker - $13,909.70
- Ricky Willis - $10,326.67
- Joey Bell - $6,621.67
- Dozier Crane & Machinery Inc.
- John & Julie Seckinger
- Dulany Industries, Inc.
- Dozier Crane
- Balfour Beatty
- Michael G. Hostilo, LLC
- BRW Construction Group
- Salt Cured
- Macs Crane & Rigging LLC
- IPW Lift Techs
- Randolph Bishop
- Port City Industrial & Marine Supply, Inc.
- JDH Decks & Fences Inc
- Dr. Sidney J. & Katherine H. Redden
- Libby and Jack Kingston
- Colonial Foundation
- Sterling Seacrest Partners