$386,747.43RAISED TO FIGHT ALZHEIMER'S
Welcome to the 2018 RIDE to End Alzheimer's!
Thank you for riding with us and helping make the 2018 Ride to End Alzheimer's a success! Fundraising will remain open until August 31, 2018.
Started by the Noonan family in 1996, our RIDE to End Alzheimer’s (formerly Memory Ride) has raised more than $5,000,000 dollars for Alzheimer's disease research! The Noonan family, whose story was featured in PBS’s Emmy-winning series, “The Forgetting,” struggled with multiple cases of early-onset Alzheimer’s disease within their immediate family over several generations. Hoping to save other families from experiencing this devastation, the Noonan’s founded the original Memory Ride for Alzheimer's Research.
Each year 90% of the funds raised are given to research restricted grants. The remaining 10% of proceeds fund programs and services here in the Massachusetts/New Hampshire chapter.
Join the RIDE to End ALZ and be a part of this inspiring day as we cycle forward to #EndAlz!
Time: 6:30 AM
Location: Odiorne State Park, Rye, NH 03870
Contact: Autumn Hotaling firstname.lastname@example.org 617.393.2085