Millennium Park, 201 E Randolph Street
Date and time:
October 9, 2016 / 7:30am
Join ALZ Stars for the 2016
Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
Go the distance in the fight against this devastating disease by training for and completing the Bank of America Chicago Marathon while raising valuable funds to advance the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association. Whether you're a first-time marathoner or a seasoned veteran, you know the power of running. Every mile of training will be more powerful when you are doing it for a reason that matters to YOU.
ALZ Stars receive specialized training, official ALZ Stars team gear, fundraising support and access to the most amazing race day space across the street from marathon start corrals! Don't take chances, GUARANTEE YOUR ENTRY today!
Fundraising Minimum Requirements:
ALZ Stars no longer has entries into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Our last day to provide entries was June 21, 2016.
If you already have an entry via Lottery, Legacy or Time Qualifier, You can still join our team! We ask that you raise $1,000 to participate in all team activities.
Running changes everything! Let's change the course of Alzheimer's disease - together!
Contact Sharri Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information or to request an application.
RETURNING ALUMNI: Don't forget to use your discount code!
- We will provide you with a fully supported fundraising page, including fundraising emails to personalize and send to all your supporters!
- Training and Access to Experts: You will have opportunities to participate in training and clinics on injury prevention, race day preparation, nutrition and fundraising as led by coaches and other professionals! (Free training is for Chicagoland residents only)
- *Eligible for marathon entry fee reimbursement. (restrictions apply)
- ALZ Star technical gear: Receive your exclusive ALZ Star singlet to train in and wear on race day.
- Opportunities for group runs! If you can't find one where you live - just ask me to help!
- Team Pre-race pasta dinner! Get excited & inspired for race day while carbo-loading with your teammates!
- Pre & Post race access to exclusive ALZ Star event space with lots of amenities for you and your supporters, including restrooms, gear check and post-race massage!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, the camaraderie of a team that is striving for the same vision - a world without Alzheimer's.
ALZ Stars is Proud to Partner with: