Date and time:Sunday, October 11, 2015
Challenge yourself to change the course of Alzheimer's disease by becoming an ALZ Star! Go the distance in the fight against this devastating disease by training for and completing the Bank of America Chicago Marathon while raising valuable funds to advance the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association. Whether you're a first time marathoner, or a seasoned veteran, you know the power of running. Running changes everything-let's change the course of Alzheimer's-and make every mile matter - together.
The ALZ Stars team for The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is FULL. We do not have any guaranteed entries at this time.
If you have already have your guaranteed entry and would like to be part of ALZ Stars, we would love to have you! Please choose "OTHER" when joining.
- Entry fee reimbursement once you meet your fundraising goal (must be requested in writing prior to October 1, 2015)
- FREE marathon training with CARA (Chicago Area Runners Association): Chicagoland team members only
- ALZ Star technical gear: Receive your exclusive ALZ Star singlet to train in and wear on race day after you meet your first fundraising milestone of $100.
- Fully supported fundraising web page-TONS of information to get you started, including fundraising emails to personalize and send to all your supporters!
- Access to Experts: You will have opportunities to participate in trainings and clinics on injury prevention, race day preparation, nutrition and fundraising as led by coaches and other professionals!
- Opportunities for group runs! If you can't find one where you live - just ask me to help!
- Incentives for raising funds!
- Team Pre-race pasta dinner! Get excited & inspired for race day while carbo-loading with your teammates!
- Pre & Post race access to exclusive ALZ Star event space with lots of amenities for you and your supporters.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, the camaraderie of a team that is striving for the same vision - a world without Alzheimer's.