REMINDER: When signing up a team, click the Join a Team tab NOT the Register tab
August 31, 2013 at 11am Location:
Woodlands BackyardColumbus, OH
The Alzheimer's Association - Central Ohio Chapter Junior Committee will be hosting their inaugural fundraising event, Spike ALZ, on August 31st at Woodland Backyard. Spike ALZ is sure to be the
best Labor Day weekend party in Columbus, an all day festival of fun!
- High‐energy volleyball tournament at Woodlands Backyard in Grandview (off 670 exit)
- Featuring over 300 community‐minded young professionals and athletes
- Music from local bands of all genres, while showcasing some of Columbus’ most delicious restaurants, companies, ideas, etc.
- O.S.U. Football Season Opener - Game will be played so folks can root on the Buckeyes!
- High‐level awareness and support for the Alzheimer’s Association, Central Ohio Chapter
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INVOLVED
- Fun opportunity to help make a difference in your community
- Showcase your business to our city’s most active and youthful demographic
- All monies raised from this event will be go to the Alzheimer’s Association
- Donations are tax deductible
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Become a sponsor
- Register and play ($35 registration fee per individual)
- Donate in-kind
products such as food, gift cards, prizes, etc.