Loading Walk data...
Walk to End Alzheimer's® Greater Cincinnati Chapter
The Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's® is the world's largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's care, support and research. Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide and locations in our region, this inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to reclaim the future for millions.
NEWS & EVENTS
Look for these exciting new elements at the Walks this year:
ALZ KidZone (All Walks)
- Fun, games and prizes for kids of all ages!
Barking Lot (Metro Walks)
- Water bowls and special treats along the route for Fido!
Social Media SMILE Crew (Metro Walks)
- Volunteers will be circulating the event, taking pictures and posting them on our social media sites LIVE during the Walk. Be willing to share or retweet the great things that are happening!
Mr. Softee and Cuban Pete's Sandwich Trucks (Metro Walks)
- There's nothing like a soft-serve ice cream treat from Mr. Softee to evoke wonderful childhood memories!
- A portion of the purchases from these vendors will be donated to the Alzheimer's Association.
Walk sponsors have a unique opportunity to impact the success of the event while displaying a commitment to the local community. At the Alzheimer’s Association, we take pride in offering mutually-beneficial sponsorship packages that offer a wide range of rewards for participating companies and organizations. For more information on local sponsorship opportunities, including forming a new relationship, please contact:
Walk to End Alzheimer's would not be possible without the support of our fantastic volunteers!
As a volunteer, we count on your invaluable contribution of time and energy to make the event a success.
Volunteer Liaison - Layne Haas, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to fill out a volunteer application.