Loading Walk data...
Walk to End Alzheimer's® Minnesota-North Dakota Chapter
The Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's® is the world's largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's care, support and research. Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide and locations in our region, this inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to reclaim the future for millions.
NEWS & EVENTS
Facebook and Twitter
Each of our Chapter's Walks have their own Facebook Group page. Click here for a list.
- Boost your team with this social media tagging game. Tag your friends & family and watch the donations and team members roll in!
- The Alzheimer's Association has two nationwide hashtags we use on social media to promote the Walk to End Alzheimer's. Join in the fun with #Walk2EndAlz and #ENDALZ
- Tell all your followers you support the Walk to End Alzheimer's with this Twitter header photo
- Let's spread the word about the Walk to End Alzheimer's with these personalized cover photos!
Check out more great ideas to boost your fundraising efforts using social media!
- Want to send a quick thank you to everyone that donated to your Walk page? Upload this image to your social media page and tag the donor. This will publicly recognize them for the donation and it will also spur on other friends/followers to donate as well! Don't forget to link the image back to your personal fundraising webpage so your friends will know where to donate!
- These step-by-step instructions, show you how to use Facebook to reach your fundraising goals.
Moblie App Guide
Set up the Walk Moble App on your smartphone and access your participant center on the go!
PAPA JOHN'S 'DOLLARS FOR DOUGH' FUNDRAISER
Set your tables for some great tasting pizza from Papa John's! When you, your family and friends order online from Papa John's and use this promo code: STOPALZ you will recieve 20% off the total order at regular menu price. Papa John's will donation 20% of the total net sales to the Alzheimer's Association Minnesota-North Dakota chapter! Click here for more details.
We are building all of our volunteer Walk Committees. Join us! For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIPS & TOOLS
Watch and Share the Recruitment Video:
Walk to End Alzheimer's would not be possible without the support of our fantastic volunteers!
As a volunteer, we count on your invaluable contribution of time and energy to make the event a success.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, please contact Robin Thorstenson at 952.857.0530 or email@example.com.