Join the cause
Speak up for the needs and rights of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias and their families.
Alzheimer advocates play an important role in improving the quality of care and quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and their families by working to improve dementia care and services; improve access to community-based care; improve quality care in residential settings; and expand funding for research and public programs serving people with dementia.
As an advocate, you will:
- Receive regular updates about current legislative and public policy issues.
- Stay on top of policy and legislative issues through alerts and updates.
- Make calls or write to legislators to forward public policy priorities to improve quality of life for those living with Alzheimer’s.
Sign up now to become an advocate.
For more information contact Beth McMullen, Vice President of Government Affairs at 651.789.9832 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 17-19, 2018
Learn more and register.
March 19, 2018
Minnesota State Capitol Rotunda, St. Paul, MN
75 Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard
St. Paul, MN 55155
Meet with your elected officials to let them know we want effective treatments, preventive strategies and gold-standard care for all impacted by Alzheimer’s.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Start the day in the Capitol Rotunda for an inspiring Rally Day program.
- Advocates will receive an update on recent legislative accomplishments and a briefing on key issues we’re working on this session.
- Training will be provided to prepare you for meetings with elected officials. We will schedule legislative meetings with elected officials of participants who register in advance.
- Handicap accessible bus transportation will be available from our Edina office.
- Carpools will be coordinated from our regional offices in greater Minnesota (Duluth, Rochester, St. Cloud and Fergus Falls).
- Public parking is available for those who drive themselves. More details will be sent out to registered attendees one week before the event.
Learn more and register by contacting Nathaniel at email@example.com or 651.789.5863.
North Dakota advocacy