View online | Forward to a Friend
Ann Arbor | Brighton | Chelsea Area | Jackson | Kalamazoo | Lansing
Lenawee County | Ludington | Monroe County | Muskegon | St. Joseph
|After you register for your local Walk, what's next?
Start fundraising! When you participate in Walk, your fundraising dollars fuel our mission-related initiatives of care, support and research.
How are you going to reach your fundraising goal?
Here are a few tips to get you started with your fundraising efforts:
Want to brainstorm some fundraising ideas with us?
- Self Donate - Make a self-donation to lead by example and show your commitment to the cause.
- Update Page - Update your personal fundraising webpage and tell your story about why you’re participating in the Walk to End Alzheimer’s. VIDEO: Updating your personal page.
- Send Email - Send emails from your Participant Center (already written for you!) to ask for support from friends, family and co-workers. VIDEO: Sending email in your participant center.
- Social Media - Get social and use Facebook to get the word out. Include a link to your fundraising page in your status! VIDEO: Fundraising with social media.
- Fundraising Ideas - Check out these creative Fundraising Ideas from A to Z and get your team excited about choosing one or two or more. Then, tell us about your upcoming fundraisers and we will help promote it too.
- Invite Others - Take your fundraising efforts to the office, or host a garage sale, bake sale, dinner party or game night with your team. Ask for donations in exchange for goods or entry to your event.
- Go Mobile! - Download our iPhone app to send emails and check your fundraising progress on the go.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800.272.3900.
|Where does the money go?
|The Alzheimer’s Association is the largest nonprofit voluntary health organization dedicated to accelerating the progress in prevention, cure and living with Alzheimer’s disease. The Alzheimer’s Association and each affiliated chapter share a single vision and mission and are incorporated as independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit entities. The funds raised through Walk to End Alzheimer’s benefit the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association.
We strive to:
A donor-supported organization, the Alzheimer's Association allocates its funds in an ethical and responsible manner that exceeds the rigorous standards of America’s most experienced charity evaluator, the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance. Learn more about our mission-related activities or contact your local chapter for information about programs and services in your community. Click here to learn more about our fundraising standards.
- Help families across the country by continuing to provide and enhance programs focusing on education and support.
- Advance critical research studies into methods of treatment, prevention and ultimately, a cure.
- Speak up for the needs and rights of those facing Alzheimer’s through our public policy initiatives.
|Top Walk Sponsors, Champion Teams and Media Partners
|These local supporters did a LITTLE BIG thing, and we want to THANK them for that!
CHAPTER MEDIA PARTNER
DIAMOND MEDIA PARTNER
PLATINUM SPONSORS AND CHAMPION TEAMS
PLATINUM MEDIA PARTNERS