We are so grateful to have you on board for this year’s Walk to End Alzheimer’s® and to show our gratitude, we want to give you yet another easy tool to help you be the best fundraiser you can be!
Did you know that there is a great tool designed to help you fundraise with Facebook? Your social network is full of potential donors just waiting to make a contribution in the fight against Alzheimer’s. They just need to be asked!
Today’s Tip: Fundraise with Facebook
Once you have the application, it’s easy to use:
- To downolad the fundraise on facebook application click on the purple button above.
- Get the word out by posting a status update with the application. Your friends can click directly on the status update that you send out and donate to your efforts!
- Schedule your newsfeeds to go out automatically. This is an incredibly easy way to keep the momentum going. Select from a set of newsfeeds that will go out on your own predetermined schedule as we approach this year’s walk.
- Upload the Walk to End Alzheimer’s logo as your profile picture it’s a convenient way to remind all your friends on Facebook that you’re participating and raising money.
Help get the word out about Walk to End Alzheimer’s using social media — download the app today!
Walk swag and fundraising incentive prizes will be rewarded based on INDIVIDUAL fundraising dollars - not by team totals!
Tips to remember:
- When fundraising ask friends and family to donate to you as a WALKER
- ALL dollars that are raised by a Walker belonging to a Walk team, will automatically reflect in the team total.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our Walk Hotline at 858.966.3319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Need help kick-starting your fundraising efforts? Check out our NEW Walker Resource page for materials and tips to help you reach your fundraising goal!
P.P.S. Be sure to like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest Walk news and fundraising incentive contests!
Some of the most inspiring stories of Alzheimer’s are from individuals living with the disease. Read what they have to say. If you would like to share your story through the San Diego Chapter, please call 858.966.3319 or email us at email@example.com
Thank You to our Sponsors!